The measure is available in the following languages:
Criminal Code of Bosnia and Herzegovina
(Law 20, november 1998, CCB&H, N° 3/03.)
(1) Whoever publicly incites or fans national, racial or religious hatred or discord or hostility between constitutional nations and other living in Bosnia and Herzegovina or the Federation, shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment for a term between one year and five years.
(2) If an act referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article has been committed by coercion, molestation, jeopardizing of safety, exposing to derision of national, ethnic or religious symbols, damaging belongings of another, desecrating monuments or graves, the perpetrator shall be punished with a sentence of imprisonment for a term of between one and eight years.
(3) Whoever commits an act referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article abusing his/her position or authority, or if disorder, violence or other grave consequences for the living together of constitutional nations and others living in Bosnia and Herzegovina or the Federation resulted from these acts, shall be punished for the act referred to in paragraph 1 by imprisonment for a term between one and eight years and for the act referred to in paragraph 2 by imprisonment for a term of between one and ten years.
Disturbing Religious Services
(1) Whoever disturbs or prevents performance of religious ceremonies, shall be fined or punished by imprisonment for a term not exceeding one year.
(2) Whoever commits the offense from paragraph 1. of this Article by use of force or serious threat of using the force, shall be punished by imprisonment for a term between three months and three years.